This & That:
- Chances are, you’re pronouncing these brand names wrong.
- A kickass 14-year-old has hand-delivered a 25,000-signature anti-Photoshop petition to Seventeen magazine.
- A new JC Penney ad featuring a lesbian couple kicks off a firestorm against the company.
- Playboy has deemed the Ferrari 250 GTO the greatest car of all time.
- How did snack bags become so hard to open? It’s this guy’s fault.
- The entire town of Missoula, MT, is under federal investigation following 80 alleged rapes in three years.
- The guy who invented email sits for an interview upon his induction into the Internet Hall of Fame.
- The cheat sheet to a freaky Reddit thread with more than 20,000 responses to the question “What Secret Could Ruin Your Life if It Came Out?”
- The New Yorker‘s Amy Davidson defends the politicizing of the Osama Bin Laden raid.
- Inside the world of the hyena handlers of Nigeria.